Download Storage and Handling
Information for Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate
Ferrous Sulfate Products
- Heptahydrate -Technical Grade
- Monohydrate – Technical Grade
- Liquid 5%, 6% Fe
- Moist Crystals
Crown Technology, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of iron sulfate; derived from the sulfuric acid pickling of steel. Crown’s iron sulfate is considered to be the highest quality available in the country. Crown is one of the largest domestic suppliers of ferrous products. Crown is also the leader in acid recovery systems which produce the highest grade ferrous sulfate from the steel industry pickling process. Crown’s Ferrous Sulfate products are used throughout the lawn care and fertilizer industry and licensed for sale in more than 40 states.
Complies with AWWA Specifications
Has applications in the pharmaceutical and agricultural industries due to its high iron solubility, and is widely used as a reagent in analytical chemistry for its resistance to oxidation. Can be used as moss control in the fertilizer industry. Contains 14% Iron (Fe) and 7% Nitrogen (N). Also known as Mohr’s Salt.
We are now partnered with Phoenix Systems, Inc. to offer Cold Process Sulfuric Acid Recovery. View our Acid Recovery page for more information.
Ferrous Sulfate Uses Include:
- Micro-nutrients for fertilizers
- Pigment enhancers
- Soil Remediation
- Water purification
- Wastewater treatment
- 50# Poly Bags
- 2,000# Bulk Bags
Ferrous Sulfate Products:
- Dry Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Moist Ferrous Sulfate Crystals
- Liquid Ferrous Sulfate 5% – 6% Iron
Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate:
- Has applications in the pharmaceutical and agricultural industries due to its high iron solubility, and is widely used as a reagent in analytical chemistry for its resistance to oxidation.
- Contains 14% Iron (Fe) and 7% Nitrogen (N)
- Also known as Mohr’s Salt
California Proposition 65: