FERROUS SULFATE PRODUCTION
HOURS OF WORK 7AM-330PM POSTION SUMMARY Responsible for operating bagging and palletizing line to package Technical Grade Ferrous Sulfate in 50lb bags and 2000lb supersacks per Work Instructions and SOPs. Responsible for retrieving packaged Technical Grade Ferrous Sulfate from packaging line, operating stretch wrapper and stocking finished product in warehouse racks per Work Instructions and SOPs. Operator accountable to meet daily production level needs as determined by management. Operator follows safety requirements and maintains the packaging line areas with proper housekeeping.
CHEMICAL BLENDING TECHNICIAN
HOURS OF WORK 7AM-330PM POSTION SUMMARY Responsible for Producing, Packaging, Shipping and Receiving Chemical Division Products per Work Instructions and SOPs. Operator accountable to meet daily production level needs as determined by management. Operator follows safety requirements and maintains the chemical warehouse areas with proper housekeeping. Main Tasks include:
- Manufacture products as directed in work orders.
- Complete work order and Production records.
- Prepare and inspect outbound shipments and associated paperwork.
- Receive raw materials and load outbound product per Work Instructions.
- Sample finished product for QC testing.
- Complete monthly cycle counts.
- Maintain proper stock rotation of raw materials and finished goods.
- Warehouse organization, cleaning, and upkeep.
Thank you for your interest in Crown Technology, Inc.
Regarding the current position now open that you have identified as an opportunity of interest, please send resumes to J. Buckner, Crown Technology, POB 50426, Indianapolis, IN 46250. Or Upload your resume below.